Your guide to licensing your business with Delaware.
If you've already registered your business with Delaware Division of Revenue, you can create an account or log in to the new One Stop to renew, modify, add or close your business licenses.
Checklist for renewing, adding, changing or modifying a license
- Login information for your existing One Stop account
- Business license number, found on your business license or within your One Stop account
- Method of payment:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- Debit cards with a credit card brand are also accepted.
- ACH Debit transactions are accepted.
- The card billing address must be in the U.S.
- How long would you like to renew (one or three years)?
Division of Revenue licenses are issued by calendar year. You can renew each year, or you can choose a three-year renewal option.
- Have you become an employer?
If you have grown from zero employees to one or more employees, you will need to open a withholding account with the Division of Revenue and also register as an employer with the Division of Unemployment Insurance and the Office of Workers' Compensation with the Delaware Department of Labor.
- Has any information changed?
If any of the below information has changed, please have the new information ready:
- Business activity
- EIN or SSN
- Business name
- Mailing and location addresses
- Contact information
- Out of business/need to close a license
What would you like to do?