Welcome to Delaware One Stop!
Who should use our site? We serve new and existing businesses that operate in Delaware. Small businesses, startups, entrepreneurs, expanding businesses and freelancers can all get licenses, report hiring and more.
Businesses that are not operating in Delaware (for example, businesses that are incorporated in Delaware but don’t transact business in the state) do not need to use One Stop.
What can you do on One Stop?
- Register, renew or manage a business license with the Division of Revenue
- Report hiring, determine employer liability with the Division of Unemployment Insurance and provide proof of insurance to the Office of Workers' Compensation
- Open a new location or license with the Division of Revenue
- Register a Withholding Account with the Division of Revenue
- Create certain business entity formation or registration documents for submission to the Division of Corporations
- Close a business license with the Division of Revenue
- Procure a Contractor Registration Certificate
- File an application on behalf of the Craft Training and Apprenticeship Fund
- Save your progress
- View your account dashboard
New and current One Stop users, please take a moment to create a new One Stop account:
Create an account